Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Expanding My Social Media Outlets

Alright so I started a YouTube channel and vine under my real name. And I have an ask now under cheerstrict.  If you want to know what I look like and check out my videos just comment or what ever and I'll give you the info. I'm still freaking out about giving away who I am so I'm not just gunna post it. You'll have to ask me for it. I'll apologize ahead of time if I don't look like you think I should and for the fact that I cuss. My videos are about a little bit of everything. I think I'm funny but don't we all think that? Lol just don't leave any mean comments on my videos. I'm super sensitive about that. While I'm at it I will shamelessly plug my new favorite person, Robby Ayala. He's gorgeous, smart, and incredibly funny. You should check him out. ❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment